What to look out for with yes
When it comes to your pet’s eyes, if you think you can see a problem, chances are, there probably is one.
Eye issues can be serious and that's why it is always best to have your pet assessed as soon as possible if you notice anything out of the ordinary.
Conditions such as conjunctivitis, corneal ulcers, uveitis and glaucoma can be very painful and if left untreated, can go downhill rapidly.
Things to watch out for (pardon the pun!):
1. Squinting or excessive blinking
2. Swollen eyelids or swollen eye
3. Increased redness on the white of the eye
4. Discharge from one or both eyes
5. Your pet's third eyelid (usually hidden in the corner of the eye) is easily visible or is very red